Wednesday 9 December 2009

Crochet, popcorn and backache!

No, I haven't fallen off the edge of the planet, I'm just working too much to blog often!

Also I had suspected swine pig disease a couple weeks back; complete with hallucinations, which really put me on my arse. Ugh.

Anyway, I started the Cardiff Cowl (free pattern from Lion Brand Yarn) yesterday in what I believe to be Fyberspates hand dyed.

Good news? I'm halfway done. Yay.

Bad news? The dang yarn is leaving orange residue on my hands! Ew! Whut?

I think a rinse before wearing is in order. Grumble. If the yarn wasn't a gift, I'd be really peeved!

Anyway, lookylook:






Urghness! But it rubs off pink?! Er, whut? (nails DYED by it!)

I've sent all my gifts off to the USA & Canadia so I'm not worrying much, except about if they get there!

Hope, Gina, Leslie, Marf, Debxox, Heather (cc)- watch out!

Englanders, yours is coming soon...

Hokays, who wants a cowl in a non-staining wool?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You silly girl, love ya and miss ya over to Rav. Orange hmmmm, you haven't been in the henna have you?