My phone just ate my entire post. Joy. I'd been typing it for like 10 mins too! Damn!
The jist was that I've been a mite busy, I need to finish a moley to mail this week and remind people in my group to meet the ten day(ish) deadline- including me. I'm not good at meeting turnaround dates. What an awful modmother choice I was.
As it's new year's day, I felt like sharing my resolutions with you so you can help me if I fall down on them!
1) lose 14lb before 31st December 2010 in a safe, healthy way and trim up my chunkier bits.
2) save £10 a week in my savings account- and by year end 2010 I'll have £520!
3) look for a better paid job and do more training to make me more employable.
4) think of one happy thing daily (today's is that I have lots of great friends and loved-ones)
5) cut down my excessive spending! Luxuries and non-essentials are just that: not essential.
Also, I need to tidy, vet and chuck (read; "donate to charidee") my wardrobes and everywhere I store crap! But that's not really a resolution...
And hopefully I'll be able to finish the baby blankie I started in October before too much of 2010 has elapsed! Especially since baby bump Kiwi is due in 18 weeks!
It's not really brown, it's purple!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone