... not for any real reason, life just gets in the way sometimes.
I'm still crocheting, still working on the E and C moleys I have, and I'm still thinking, if not actually making, so don't anyone worry!
I've stolen this from Leslie (who in turn stole it from Erin), so feel free to grab the offer while it's available:
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me. (You do not have to have been tagged.) This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. What cha get, is what cha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It'll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. It may be baked goods.
5.I reserve the right to do something extremely strange, if inspired to do so.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make something for me and the first 5 to respond to your note.
7. Send me your mailing address if you don't live close to me!
Also, I'd kinda like you to take the project on too, so post a link to your blog when you take it on, and leave a comment in the box if you want something. It may be felt. It may be crochet. It may be some crazy freeform sculpture. It may be a painting or sketch... who knows?
And in sad news, my auntie finally decided to give up the fight last night and passed away peacefully in her sleep. While it is sad, and I am upset, believe me, it's also a relief that she's not suffering anymore and we can finally grieve for her. If only everyone in my family felt a bit like me, it would be a lot nicer... but that's another story...