Wednesday 26 November 2008

christmas crochet update 2

Ok, as promised I'm updating my to-do list, as if anyone cares.
It's getting done, but I forgot some people, so it's also growing a bit. Oops. Oh well...

As of today it looks like this:
DONE:
My mum-in-law's (hat, my own pattern)
My sis-in-law's (hat, my own pattern)
My best friend's (Rasta bag hat, modified version of an internet pattern that I'm still looking for again!)
My other best friend's (scarf, "Dave 2.0 Scarf" pattern from crochetme.com)
My other best friend's (wristlets, "Openwork Wrist Warmers" I think from crochetme.com)
My grandparents-in-law (shell pattern tea cosy, from an old book)
My godmum (Froth n Frills Scarf from 'Fun & Funky Crochet')
My best friend's dog (Scare Bear Costume from Crochet Kitten)
My friend's baby (Seija Set hat from 'Happy Hooker')
Cousin 2's toddler (my hat pattern in mini form with a scalloped edge)

DOING:
Finishing the dog coat.
Finishing my friend's hat matching pouch.

ON THE LIST:
My other half (WHAT THOUGH? And he's still getting Iron Man on DVD)
My dad-n-law (I'm thinking a beanie?)
Cousin 1
Cousin 2
Cousin 2's hubby
Another friend
Another friend
My friend (now penfriend) in the USA
Boyfriend's uncle

ARGH! It's only a month until Christmas!

No comments: