Wednesday 26 November 2008

meme!

I like memes, and when I found one over at SleepyEyes' blog, I wanted to do it.
I've been checking out the guys who're in my I.M.E group so I know what I'm up against!

So without further ado, here's a meme. And don't worry, I'll get something actually crochet related up today too!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 13! I was in year 8 of school, and I was the girl you picked on. I had been friends with my best friends (who're STILL my best friends now!) for just over/about a year. My obsession with Japanese things had begun (origami I believe), and I still believed that by 25 I would be married and have a good job. Nowadays the job seems plausible, but the marriage not so much. I was also probably still able to eat Opal Fruits and Pretzel Flipz (see below)... but not Marathons.

2. What are 5 things on my TO-DO list for today?
Return my books to the library (including the Tunisian crochet one, I give up), put in a repeat prescription request for my asthma medicine at the doctor's, finish the pink hat I'm making, find some inspiration to do my I.M.E book and avoid my relatives who're coming over from Spain.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Pretzels (especially chocolate covered), tortilla chips with guacamole, toast with butter, buttery/salty popcorn, corn nuts, Bhuja spicy peas (expensive but SO good and so easy to eat!), Opal Fruits (NOT Starbursts... stupid name for a candy- also, bring back the lime ones!), wasabi peas, mainly anything vegetarian and crunchy and spicy!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionarie:
I'd buy myself a house in the country with some acreage and get my dream pets (including the alpacas and angora goats) installed, and section some land off for a horse sanctuary. I'd also buy my mum the car she's wanted since I can remember (Land Rover) and invest in inner city artists. I'd also buy Martina a horse and pay it's bills. I'd buy Ani the Hello Kitty car from Japan too.

5. Places I have lived:
Hornchurch/Romford hinterland, Essex.
Surbiton, Surrey.
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey.
Many a holiday to St. Osyth, Essex too, so I spose I did live there for some portion of my life.

6. Jobs I have had:
LUSH shop assistant.
LBR summer temp.
Uni ASC writing advisor.
Temporary porter (BAD!).

7. Bloggers I am tagging for this MEME:
Well you don't have to do it, so I'm not going to tag anyone.
If you do want to do it though, let me know- I'm interested in finding out more about people!

No comments: