Friday 28 November 2008

what lini wants for xmas

This is what I really want for sexmas. This lovely bag (pattern by Bernat, you may need to log in or register to see it!)

Maybe someone will make me one. Maybe I can make it myself, but not for a while.

On the noncrochet front, I'm starting to feel better, yay! I made some chocolate covered pretzels for me and boyfy to share tonight in front of the telly. Don't know what we'll watch as his aerial is out, and his housemates are using the downstairs TV for a "big gay Shield party"- his words not mine!

Back onto the crochet front, I've promised I'll help one of my friends on ravelry learn to crochet Hello Frewen!
I'm not the best teacher in the world, so I'm looking for things to help out here. I've photocopied a page from one of our basic books, but I don't know if that's enough... we'll have to see!

We'll see if I can teach someone something!

No comments: