Tuesday 2 December 2008

naughty eh

Yes, I missed a day! It had to happen at some point. I wouldn't mind, but I even had a post ready and I just... well... plain forgot!

Ok, so I finished Jessica's hat and did another hat in an evening yesterday. Didn't come out looking like the pattern, but since I followed it to the letter it's obviously not my fault. Or something like that... Anyway, this is the pattern if you want to give it a try. Maybe you can point out where I went wrong!

So I gave Tasha Jess' hat yesterday. It was meant to be for xmas, but since I was seeing them (first time I've seen baba since September) I thought it'd be nice to give it to her. It was very well received! Nanny Dawn kept saying how clever I was, but it's not hard to follow a pattern! Tasha says she wants another one already- even though one of the earflaps was slightly longer than the other... oh well, that's how you can tell it's handmade! I bet you're all dying for a peek at baby Jess in her flap hat, so ok, pics are up. Just pop over to my ravelry or flickr and check out the hat "Auntie Tattoo" made ickle Jessa.

So not many things left to do before xmas now. Thank god! I'm getting so stressed out! I need to make something for my friend in the USA because I need to ship it by the weekend! Mummy help time I think!

One last thing, check out the vast amount of patterns over at StarGazer's.

EDIT:
Remember I told you about my mum's surprise xmas present? How it'd gotten a foot long? Yeah, I frogged it yesterday. It looked weird so I started again :S
Oh well, still 23 days until crimbles!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You've got a new stalker, I mean groupie. Hooker girl, package for the Moleskine RR leaves tomorrow, BTW