Wednesday 24 December 2008

the essex baker, lol!



That's what I'm calling myself today! No hooking, but one hell of a lot of baking! Langues du Chat (bottom pic) for my mama and a cardamom & cinnamon custard tart (top pic) for my inlaws for tomorrow!

I had a very cold shower... it started off warm and then went south on me. Great. Also, my electric ladyrazor is broke, so I'm gonna have to get a new one. I don't want to shave with a blade! Boo hiss!

Very fleeting update today I'm afraid, am a busy bee again!

Probably won't update tomorrow (obviously!) but might drop in on boxing day.

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS, CHANUKAH, KWANZAA, YULE, SOLSTICE OR ANY OTHER FESTIVE EVENT!

To my IME friends across the pond, take care in the snow (jealousy) and have a great xmas!
To my friends here in the UK, watch out for low cloud cover and possible rain (boo) and have a great xmas too!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Langues de chats is one I have never made. I made oatmeal choc chip, shortbread, and brownies for my baking this year. So domestic we are, eh?

Thanks for the wishes for the season, the same to you and you, Baby, lovey!!!!

DXOX said...

Yummy, may I have a bit please, just a bit. I enjoy reading your blog. Baby, have a wonderful Boxing Day! XOX