Friday 19 December 2008

tink's dog coat part 2!


Ok, here we are, as promised, a pic of Tink in her coat/jumper/thingy. She's not actually getting it until kringlemas, but she needed to try it on. And to avoid the inevitable questions about her breed, she's a four year old Jack Russell Terrier bitch. I think she's longhaired/wirehaired rather than short though, because she's got a mohican thing down her back lol!

So now crimble presents are all done. I've cooked a chocolate-mocha-custard tart for my lovely manchild to have tomorrow as a bribe for coming over when my awful family decends upon us, and there are small chocolate star biscuits to be had (and some weird meringue spongy offcuts), so fully bribed he be.

So now I guess I'll have to start a new project. I don't know what to do! Ideas?

Sorry for the short update AGAIN but I'm not really hooking much (plus have been baking for 3 hours!) so not a lot to say!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh that's lovely. Tink is gonna be one stylin' pupster.