Friday 6 February 2009

snow is melting away...

Yep, there's nearly no more snow. Sad. I love the snow, I do.

I'm back onto the felting again, have done a couple of wet felts this morning, and am waiting for them to dry off a bit before I can take a pic.

I got a Red February RAK from Caroline (craftyfox on ravelry) but I haven't opened it yet because I'm saving it as a treat for when I've done these horrible job applications. Blugh- I swear I'm getting RSI!

Mark's on holiday this coming week, so I get to sort of live at his, yay! But that means I need to think up/look up some cheap easy recipes for dinner every night as we can't (but could very easily!) live on stir-fry, Chinese/Indian take-away and pizza for a week!
I was thinking of doing a roasted butternut squash risotto, but then realised that he hates risotto. I'm sure he wouldn't mind it if it was ME making it... surely?

I woke up in the middle of the night with 'Ae Fond Kiss' by Robbie Burns going through my head... I have no idea why. "Had we ne'er loved sae blindly" indeed...

No comments: