Saturday 31 October 2009

New Kool Aid Dying!

I've been a little busy bee today, making three new KA yarns. I've made 100grammes of bicoloured wool yarn and 50grammes of sploshy wool yarn. Here are the pics!

Two skeins of what I'm calling "Blood Orange", what with it being Samhain and all! The red side is one pouch each of lemonade and black cherry Kool Aid and one of cherry Flavor Aid. The orange side is done from one pouch of orange Kool Aid.






And this one, I'm thinking of calling "Blurple"! Mixed up from one pouch each of grape and blue raspberry lemonade Kool Aid (I think that's what it's called!)...



And this is what happens when you lick up neat grape Kool Aid powder...



Urgh! Hehe!


And here's a pic of me on a horse for the first time in at least 15 years! Kali is 16.2hh, so not a small one to start on! Not a brill pic (a photo of a photo!) but I wanna get it up on facebook soon so you'll be able to see better!



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: