Friday 16 January 2009

i can has new wools?

My last order of wool came. No more money now. That's it. Kaput.
I've been told I need to put more pics of the felt experience up, so ok, here we go!^Felt with shiny shred worked in- look close or you'll miss it!^^Was going to be a phone pouch, but it went a bit awry lol!^^Needle felted heart- all say "aah" now^

I'm making something warm for Hope's head as a thankles present, but now have found a little cardi I want to make myself! Look here, isn't it twee?

2 comments:

Hope said...

Awwww... Lovies!

Make the cardi! Something tells me it would be divine in alpaca. ;)

June said...

I love that cardi pattern. It is well written and easy to follow and makes up fast. I have made two of these cardigans and each of them looks great. looking forward to seeing yours when it is finished.