Monday 5 January 2009

snow... bluh

Okay, snow means I can wear all my hand crochet goodies without feeling like a fool (not that I ever do, and this includes wearing my new beanie with the huge zonking great bow on it) but it also means it's cold outside. And wet and slushy. Eww. The snow was absolutely pathetic here, less than an inch and fading fast.

I have a big list of things to do today, would you like to know what they are?
-buy Smarties for Leslie
-go make a doctor's appointment about my freaky mole
-make an appointment with my asthma nurse
-get my repeat prescriptions filled
-take my jeans to the drycleaners (don't trust the washing machine with my favourite £40 4 year old jeans)
-buy wool for Mark's hat (I told him I'd make him a hat and he WOULD wear it, so he said he wanted it red and black... why? I don't know... he likes neon greeny/yellowy/orangey usually)
-talk to the jobcentre people because I'm poor, and can't seem to get a job :(
-order some more vitamins from Healthy Direct

So yes, this is what I NEED to do today. What I've actually been up to is prowling ravelry and buying myself a lovely sheepie tote bag from Shana Logic. If you've never been, you must go. They have THE BEST goodies!

So anyway this is not crochety goodness. I apologise for contravening the trades description.
I'll be back to my crochety self soon... I hope.

Normal service will be resumed, please stand by.

No comments: