Wednesday 7 January 2009

snack time

And I choose 'no-no' crackers and chivey Primula... mmm!

About three more rows on Mark's hat and it'll be done. The poobag he is made me undo about 7 rows to increase it so it wasn't too tight. It wouldn't have been too tight, it stretches! Oh well, the public wants what the public gets... Paul Weller anyone?

I got my graduation guest tickets today, 264-266. My ticket will be waiting for me at the Barbican allegedly. Oh well, if it's not I guess I don't have to wear the dumb outfit. So it's now less than two weeks away and I STILL don't have a pendant. Bah!

I bought some legwarmers in the sales yesterday because I liked the colour (sage green) and pattern (some knitted chevron-ish thing), and also because they were £1 for the pair. Yus. Unfortunately, they're too small to get over my shapely calves, so they're going to be arm warmers instead.
This leads me to the actual crochet-ish part of the blogpost. I want a pattern for some nice armwarmers that I can make myself out of whatever yarn takes me fancy.
Now, I like all three of these patterns, which leads me to believe I could knock them together to make one pattern I REALLY like!
Fingerless Gloves
Cable Gauntlets
Mohair Handwarmers (wouldn't be done in mohair cuz of allergies, obviously!)

If anyone knows of any other good patterns, send them my way!

No comments: